Product tests for publication on the portal Orientatech They are carried out from two points of view, by a team of professionals from the social and technological sector:
- Technical verification, carried out by personnel with technical knowledge of both hardware and software and specialists in their application in the social field.
- Social validation of the products, carried out by volunteers and end users of the product, aware of the real needs of use.
Technical verification criteria
- Design and manufacturing: This section refers to the physical aspects and details of the manufacturing of the technological product.
- User experience: This criterion is linked to the user's assessment when relating to the technical product or application.
- Technical Features: Description of the quality of the technical specifications of the technological solution.
- Accessibility: It is the degree to which people can use or access a product, technological solution or service, regardless of their technical, cognitive or physical abilities.
Social validation criteria
- Impact and Utility: It describes to what extent the functionalities of the product are useful and impact on improving the life of the user.
- Usability and Accessibility: Possibility of the device to be used, understood and taken advantage of under equal conditions for anyone.
- Design and ergonomics: Assessment of how the design of the technological solution adapts to the person to achieve greater comfort and efficiency when using it.
- Ease of acquisition: It refers to the possibilities of accessing and acquiring a technological solution by the end user.